A drylining & plastering contractor that provides a high quality, professional service. Call us now on 07745828474
Westlink Contract Services offers the full range of lightweight metal or timber framed partition and walling systems to meet specific requirements of current building regulations and/or client particular requirements.
Metal framing is usually obtained from proprietary manufacturers e.g Metsec, Gypsum Lafarge.
Metal or timber framed partitions and walls are used in all types of buildings including private housing, flats and apartments, commercial, institutional, recreational and industrial properties.
Key Benefits include...
1. Partitions are light weight, easy to install and renovate
2. Multiple width types of proprietary metal sections allow for the construction of a range of thickness of partition systems
3. Fire resistance requirements can be met using fireline boards
4. Sound insulation requirements can be met using acoustic boards
5. Moisture resistant plasterboards are suitable for wet areas like kitchen / toilet etc.
6. Thermal insulation can be introduced as necessary
7. Impact resistant boards can be installed in heavily trafficked communal areas
8. Speed of installation
9. Reduction in drying out time
10. Reduction in construction costs
We install partitions to suit all applications, from simple independent walls, shaft walls, jumbo studs and through to high performance walls designed to meet the most demanding fire resistance, sound insulation, high impact and height requirements.